Warm Summer Hues

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

How are you guys bearing with this heat? My hair has been all over the place and baking has been my go to method so my makeup stays put till the end of the night. However I still went full glam and applied my favourite warm hues on my eyes, along with bronzed and highlighted skin for the weekend.



I primed my eyes with the Tarte Shape Tape and set them using Tempera from the Modern Renaissance palette. To start packing on the warm tones, I used Raw Sienna all over my lid up to my crease, buffing it out with a clean blending brush.
To deepen the crease I used the second brown from the left, in the bottom corner from the Morphe 35F palette and Cyprus Umber.
However I felt as if my lids needed a bit more warmth to them so I applied the Makeup Studio single eyeshadow in the shade 31, using that cut crease technique. Make sure that every time you apply any eyeshadow blend it out to get that blown out effect.
To complete this look I applied the gold shade in the Morphe 35F palette and topped it off with Primavera.



To get a flawless base I applied the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation along with the Inglot HD Perfect Coverup. I honestly almost never use just one foundation but mix according to what finish I would like. However both the foundations are amazing on their own!
To cream bronze I used the Chanel Soleil de Tan and to top it off I mixed a few shades from the Morphe 9N palette. For a pop of highlight, I used the Nicole Guerriero palette.



For the lips I applied my all time favourite lipstick, MAC Velvet Teddy and to get that glossy finish I topped it off with the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer.

All the products used:

Face: Rimmel Stay Matte, Inglot HD Perfect Coverup, Tarte shape tape concealer, Chanel Soleil de Tan, RCMA no colour powder, Morphe 9N palette, Nicole Guerriero ft Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight palette.
Eyes: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette, Morphe 35F palette, Makeup Studio single eye shadow 31, Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade, Benefit Rollerlash mascara.
Lips: MAC Velvet Teddy, Dior Addict Lip Maximizer.

As always thank you so much for reading my posts and if you would like to see more content hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.

Lots of Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts