JLOxInglot Collection Review + Makeup Look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

As you would have probably realized already from my Facebook and Instagram page, I bought a few products from the Inglot and JLO collection. I was immediately drawn to this collection, as most products are warm toned. This collection ranges from eyeshadows, mascara, false lashes, highlighters, powders, bronzers, glitters and nail polish! So I thought that it would be perfect to give you a mini review on all the items I purchased and also created a makeup look using all of these products.

Palette Shades first row: J315 Sienna, J337 Pumpkin, J317 Eggplant, J323 Walnut
Shades second row: J331 Bordeaux, J319 Crimson, J321 Rich Gold, J333 Sheer Gold
The eyeshadow palette is customizable, meaning that you get to choose the size of the palette and the eyeshadows you prefer. Honestly, this was the hardest decision I had to make because all of the shadows were so beautiful! The shimmers have a slight golden sparkle which is stunning when applied on the eyes. The mattes shades blend out easily, not as quickly as Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes or Marc Jacobs shadows, but they are still easy to work with.


The Face and Body highlighter is one of the best products in this collection! I got the lightest shade J201 Radiant It gives the most stunning golden glow, which can be built up to an intense highlight. I have a feeling that I am going to bathe my entire face in this during the summer months!


The other two products I purchased were a matte lipstick in the shade J215 Mauve and a lipgloss in the shade J229 Burnt Sienna. The lipstick is that perfect nude colour, not too warm nor too cool. It might actually replace Velvet Teddy! The lipgloss gives a beautiful wash of colour and is comfortable on the lips, without it being sticky.


Believe it or not, I have nothing bad to say about this collection, except that it is a little pricey, especially the eyeshadows. However, the packaging is absolutely stunning and feels very luxurious, and the product itself is amazing. I would highly recommend checking out this collection, you will definitely not go out of the store empty-handed!

As always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts