Christmas Eve

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Christmas Eve has to be one of my favorite days of the Christmas holidays.

Preparing the dress and the makeup look is also another part of why I absolutely love Christmas. For Christmas Eve I wore a metallic red skater dress, which I purchased from Asos. I threw on a black coat and paired it with black, pointy heels from Aldo.
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-NIGHT-Premium-BondedSkater-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5630917&CTARef=Recently%20Viewed



For the makeup look I wanted to do a bold, smoky brown eye shadow on my lid, but on my bottom lash line, I used a lighter, golden shade to open up my eyes. For the browns I used BH cosmetics palette, which I wrote about in my second post; and for the golden shimmer I used a MAC pigment in the shade Melon. For a change I also went for a winged eyeliner, using the Maybelline gel eyeliner.  When it comes to makeup I am such a perfectionist, so to get the perfect wing on both eyes is a miracle. For eyelashes I used the Benefit roller lash mascara. For the face I used the Makeup Forever Photoready HD foundation and used the Maybelline fit me concealer to cover up any blemishes and to highlight any areas on my face. To contour I used the Maybelline Fit me Contour and Highlight kit. On the lips I went for the NYX soft matte lip Cream in the shade Stockholm.



 Thanks for reading. I hope you have a wonderful time in the remaining holidays! xXx

Comments

Popular Posts