My first Palette

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The first palette that I got was from BH Cosmetics. For some reason or another BH Cosmetics receives very little hype unfortunately; maybe because for the fact that the prices are so cheap and people suspect that its quality wouldn’t be as good.  However their quality is surprisingly very good.


The Palette that I got was the 60 Color BH Day and Night Palette. The name of the palette is pretty self-explanatory it has 60 shades for your day-to-night transitions.  The main reason why I choose this palette over the others was for its extensive range of colors that it has. I could do so many looks with just a ten-dollar palette. The 30 shades on the left are more sophisticated and suitable for day wear, while the 30 shades on the right hand side are more night time appropriate.  It includes both matte and shimmery shades which is always a plus side in a palette. The downside in this palette is that it is missing a warm transition shade which I personally need for almost every look.






In terms of pigmentation these are an A+.  All of these shades are pigmented and very blend able. They lean more on the powdery side rather than creamy, however they apply beautifully and they do not have as much fallout.  Last weekend I decided to go out of my comfort zone and created a blue smoky eye. Unfortunately after around two hours I noticed that the shadows faded out a little in the crease. Fortunately the lighter shades have better longevity.


My favorite shades are these following swatches. Since the shades do not have any names, it might be confusing to follow which shade I am referring to.






The first one from the bottom is a purple/pink shade while the one beside it is more of a rusty orange shade. The third shade is a brown shimmery shade, beautiful to put on the entire lid for any time of the day. The fourth one is a brown shade, which has a bit of a red undertone. The last one has to be my all time favourite. It is a vintage olive green with gold shimmer in it, which I love wearing on occasions.








Reference:

Comments

Popular Posts