My Go-To Everyday Lipsticks

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My favorite beauty product to purchase is hands down lipstick. There are so many shades to choose from, from pale pink to Russian Red. Frankly I do not like how lip-glosses look on me, so I simply don’t wear them.

As you can see in the picture below, all of the shades are nude. During the daytime I prefer putting on natural colors unless I feel like I want to take it up a notch if I have a special event.



My all time favorite has to be the Mac velvet teddy. This lipstick is a nude brown with barely any pink undertones. It is a matte lipstick but it is so creamy and keeps my lips moisturized. 

The second swatch is the NYX matte lipstick in the shade Honeymoon. This has a slightly pinker undertone than the Mac Velvet Teddy. If you have dry lips the Mac lipstick is the one to go for, as the NYX lipstick dries out the lips compared to the Mac one. 

The third swatch is one of the soft matte lip creams by NYX in the shade 02 Stockholm.  This is a straight up nude brown. I love the texture of this, it has more of a mousse feel to it and it’s comfortable on the lips and does not feel tacky.

Another product from NYX is the High Voltage lipstick in the shade 05 Flutter Kiss. It has a grungy purple tone and keeps the lips moisturized. I love pairing it with a soft matte brown eye shadow.

The last lipstick is from the Maybelline range of the Color Sensational Popsticks, in the shade 80 Cherry Pop. It has a very light wash of orange colour. I like to wear this on days when I want to put on minimal makeup and this would give just a slight pop of color and a bit of shine to my lips.




I also wanted to include the Max Factor Elixir Lip Liner because this past month I have been obsessed with it! It is in the shade 14 Brown n Nude. Most of the time I wore it on its own and sometimes I topped it off with Mac’s Velvet Teddy.



Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy this week's post :)  I will see you in my next post! XxX

Comments

Popular Posts