Benefit Roller Lash VS Maybelline Lash Sensational

When it comes to buying products at a higher price than the usual, one will initially ask whether the price justifies the product or not. As you can already tell, I am a huge makeup junkie and if I like the product I will tend buy it hoping that the product will be worth every penny. I love testing out new products to compare and contrast with one another.

In this post I decided to compare my all time favorite mascaras, the Benefit Roller Lash mascara and the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara.



Mascara is one of my most loved makeup items; I literally cannot live without it so I tend to be rather picky when it comes to choosing one. When it comes to buying a mascara I choose one which lengthens my lashes, gives them volume without making them clumpy.

I must say these 2 products do exactly what I expect from a mascara.
♥ They both have the same exact shape of brush which lift, separate and curl the lashes beautifully, giving the impression of wearing false lashes.  The shape of the brush is curved which allows you to coat the lashes evenly in the outer and inner corners without being sloppy or messing up your eye shadow.
♥ Their longevity is impressive; they do not start flaking off after long use.
♥ A few mascaras, especially the ones that claim to be waterproof are rather hard to get off, but these two are easy to remove with any makeup wipe or makeup remover.




So the golden question is …Which one to purchase?

I will personally purchase them both again. However, if makeup is not on top of your agenda I would go Maybelline Lash Sensational since it will give you the same result for less money.

Left side- Maybelline Lash Sensational , Right side- Benefit Roller Lash


If you would like to see more product reviews, let me know in the comments below and I would gladly dedicate a post for it.

As always thank you for reading.

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts