Sunset Inspired Makeup Look

Hello makeup gurus welcome back to my blog!

Makeup is all about experimenting. Trying out different colors and makeup looks is what compels any makeup junkie to buy an everlasting amount of makeup.

Makeup is simply art, grab a brush and create your own canvas. Nature gave me a dose of inspiration last week. The beautiful sunset that comes along with warmer days inspired me to create a makeup look with the bright orange, red and yellow of the sunset along with the bright blue of the sea.



Eyes

Prime eyes: To make the colors pop out even more I used the NYX eye shadow base in the shade White.
Crease: As transition shades I used Frappe and Desert Sands by Makeup Geek. To enhance that warm orange undertone, I used The Makeup Studio eye shadow in the shade 31.
♥ Outer corner: I started off by packing on Morocco, a bright orange, by Makeup Geek along with a tiny bit of red from my BH Day and Night Palette to intensify the red hues that the sun creates, in the outermost part of the eye.
♥ Inner corner: Going further into the inner corner I created a gradient effect fading into the yellows. I took two yellow shades from the BH Day and Night palette and packed on one of the new Makeup Geek eye shadows in the shade Sin City. In the innermost of the eye I applied a MAC pigment called melon.
♥ Lower Lash Line: I used a beautiful periwinkle blue to mimic the sea. I was very excited to use this because I never tend to wear such bright colors and this complemented the look perfectly. I used the top left shades from the BH palette and a duo Aqua splash eye shadow.

I didn’t want to apply any eyeliner as I felt like it would steal the attention away from the bright colors. As usual I applied mascara using the Benefit Roller Lash.



Face

For the face I wanted to create a dewy look with a splash of highlight and bronzed cheeks with barely any contour.




The products used for the rest of the face are listed below:
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay – 150 Buff
Concealer: Catrice Camouflage concealer- Ivory
Setting Powder: RCMA No Color Powder
Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer- 26 Sun Kissed
Highlight: Becca Champagne Pop
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz- Taupe
Lips: Mac- Velvet Teddy 

As always thank you for reading!

Love Attaire XxX




Comments

Popular Posts