Festival inspired makeup look

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog :)

Summer is officially here and festivals and concerts are endless.  Dutch braids, bright lips and bohemian clothes are the go to looks in trend. I decided to go with a winged liner with a bit of a twist.

Eyes
I primed my eyes using the Urban Decay Primer Potion and set it with the lightest shade in the Carli Bybel Palette.
In the crease you can use any simple transition shade, I used a mix of Barcelona Beach and a little bit of Frappe for a bit of warmth.
For the fun part of the look, I started off by creating a wing with the NYX eye shadow base in the shade ESB01. It is simply a stark white shade that I used to brighten up the colors that I will be applying as my eyeliner. In the outer part of the wing, I used Enchanted Forest from Makeup Geek and going further inwards I blended Peacock with it. Then I picked up the BH Day and Night palette and used a bright turquoise color (top row, fourth from the left) and in the innermost part of the wing I used a periwinkle blue to further open up my eyes.  In the inner corners of my eyes and beneath the brow bone I applied a light mint shade to highlight.
If you have a blue mascara it would look stunning with this makeup look, but I used the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. For the brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills as always.



Face
Lately I have been obsessed with the combination of two foundations which both happen to be from the drugstore.  I use the Maybelline Fit me in the shade 220 and the Revlon Colourstay in the shade Buff. As I mix these two together they give me the perfect summer shade, good coverage with a dewy finish. On top of the cheekbones I dabbed a little of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in the shade Champagne Pop. To set everything I used the RCMA no color powder. For blush I used a mix of Rose Spritz and Amaretto from the Jaclyn Hill Face Palette and to top of the highlight I used a mix of Champagne Pop along with Prosecco Pop.



Lips
For the lips I used a liquid lipstick from The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in the shade Happy Nude Year. A little trick if you want a metallic lip; apply an eye shadow that has a metallic sheen to it. I applied the same mint shadow that I used to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and beneath the brow bone in the centre of the lips.



I hope you like this look! What is your favourite makeup look for a festival/concert?
Comment down below :)

As always thank you for reading this blogpost!

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts