Warm Tones featuring Modern Renaissance Palette

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

As promised in my latest blog post, I created a makeup look with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. In all honesty this is the only palette I have been using since it arrived. It has the perfect warm tones for a hot summer evening; you can create a soft look using the lightest shades and build it up to a warm smoky eye.

For this look that I created, I literally used almost every shade in the palette! The trick to get a beautiful, blown out shadow effect is to build up the color little by little.



Simply start of with a shade that is slightly darker than your skin tone and apply it above the socket of your eye, this will be your transition shade. The transition shade will create a gradient effect from the darker shade that you will be applying in the crease and the light shade beneath your brow bone. For this I started of with a mixture of Warm Taupe and Golden Ochre.

To next step is to start packing on the colour. I took a mixture of 2 shades Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange and started buffing them out in the crease. Do not apply these shadows higher than the transition shade because it will reverse that gradient effect.
I switched the brush to a tapered blending brush to pack on Red Ochre and Venetian Red in the crease. Every time you apply another shade blend in wind shield wiper motions, going from inner to outer corner of the eye.
To finish of in the crease, I used a smaller, more defined brush a lightly applied Cyprus Umber in the crease. This will give definition to the eyes.

To open up the eyes you can apply a lighter shade on the lid, I applied the shade Primavera. Lastly to complete the gradient effect I used Tempera beneath my brows.
Beneath the lower lash line I used a mixture of Red Ochre and Cyprus Umber and blended it out using Golden Ochre.



All other products used are mentioned down below:

Face : Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Mac Pro longwear Concealer, RCMA no color powder, Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection face palette.
Eyes : Modern Renaissance Palette, YSL Babydoll Mascara, Essence Gel Liner, Brow Wiz
Lips : YSL Rouge Volupte number 1

I really hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. If you would like to stay updated on my new posts just hit the follow button! 

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts