Fall makeup look

Fall is here, days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. Leaves are falling making a blanket on the ground and it is the pumpkin spice season. It is that time of the year to bring out the sweaters as that crisp air takes over the heat of the summer, but we can keep on dreaming that happens any time soon in Malta. Humidity feels even worse than how it was during summer and the high temperatures make you want to go back to the beach and dive in. Do not get me wrong I love summer but autumn and winter are my favourite by a pinch if it weren’t for school.  

Regardless of the weather here in Malta, I created a fall makeup look which I feel that would suit anyone. For the skin I created a dewy finish with a mix of the Milani Conceal and Perfect and the Nars Sheer Glow. I decided to keep that bronzy summer feel to the look but that sharp contour will be taking over all of my bronzers any time soon.



For the eyes I started off by using burnt orange and raw sienna from the Modern Renaissance palette all over my lid up to the crease. Then on the outer corner I mixed Red Ochre and Cherry Cola from Makeup Geek. To further define I applied Cyprus Umber in the crease. For a pop in the inner corner I used Primavera which has the perfect gold tone to go with this look.
I wanted to do a thin line of liquid liner and the Revlon Colorstay skinny liquid liner was perfect for it as the tip is so fine.



For the lips I wanted to do two options as some people might not be as daring to use a dark bold lip. For the first look I used 1995 and Buttercup in the centre of the lip, both from Gerard Cosmetics. For the second look I used my all time favourite dark lip from Nars called Charlotte.



Other Products used:
Face: Milani Conceal and Perfect, Nars Sheer Glow, Revlon Colorstay Concealer, Burjois bronzing primer, Essence lights of orient bronzer, RCMA no color powder.
Eyes: Modern Renaissance, Makeup Geek Shadows, Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liquid Liner Maybelline Lash Sensational, Essence Gel liner, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
Lips: 1995 Gerard Cosmetics, Buttercup Gerard Cosmetics, Nars Audacious Lipstick- Charlotte.

As always thank you for reading! Lots of love
Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts