Melita Pharmacy 45th birthday event

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog J

A few days ago Melita Health and Beauty hosted an event for the 45th birthday. A lot of bloggers got together and shared their love, passion and knowledge about makeup. Most of us had swatches all over our hands, to the point where we had no space left for another swatch; I was one of them. What I enjoyed the most is that some of us had already owned some of the products and gave feedback to one another on how they apply and whether it is worth to buy or not.


A round of applause has to go to all the organizers as everything was beautifully set up. The salesgirls were so lovely, helpful and most importantly honest about each product that they sell.



This was the first time I went there and I was surprised by the amount of brands that they retail. They have some of the best brands for makeup, perfumes and skin care. They have brands starting from Sleek, Real Techniques, Max Factor and Rimmel to higher end brands such as Givenchy, Shiseido, Clarins and La Prairie. Another plus side is that their stock is very up to date, they have some of the most hyped products at the moment such as the Sleek Highlighting palette in Solstice and also the new Bold metals sponge. I will do a review on most of the products that I purchased that night in another blog post, so stay tuned for that!




I highly recommend going to Melita Pharmacy, you will not be disappointed and will not leave empty handed for sure! A special thanks goes to all the organizers for inviting me to this event and for the generous goodie bag that they have given us!

As always thank you for reading this post and stay tuned for the next posts.

Lots of love
Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts