Day to Night Makeup featuring Morphe

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :) 

Everyone always seems so busy and always on the go; starting off the day at work, to meetings and maybe to a girls night out for a glass of wine. This post is for those who do not have the time to reapply their makeup from the beginning to transition into the evening. As long as the base is still looking flawless you can easily change your eye shadow look and lip colour and you are good to go!
The Morphe 35F has been the most used palette in my collection in the past month. It has all the shades to create the softest look to the boldest look, so I thought it was a good idea to incorporate this into my post and also give a mini review. This is the first palette that I purchased from Morphe and I was blown away with the quality. The shadows are so smooth, blendable, very pigmented and with very little fallout!



For the daytime look you can create a soft makeup look by taking warm, brown tones in your crease. Keep on building the brown shades little by little and buff them out. Finally apply an inner corner highlight to make your eyes pop. I simply started building up shade by shade from the bottom row starting from the lightest to the darkest brown. I also tight lined my upper lash line with some black shadow to give a bit of definition to my eyes. For the lips I mixed a few lip shades, including Buff from Jouer and topped it off with Gerard Cosmetics lip gloss in the shade Buttercream.




For the nighttime look, I went all in and created a smoky look. To transition into a night time look is so easy and quick. As before we used all the brown shades in the crease, all the transition shades are done. I packed on some of the black shade in the outer corner and the shimmery browns on the center of the lid. In the inner corner I applied a mixture of the second and third golden shades from the second row from the bottom. I also added a bit of black eyeliner in my waterline as I felt it complemented this look even more. You can go ahead and apply false lashes for an even more dramatic look. For the lips I switched it up to Everything Nice from Gerard Cosmetics.




Other Products used:
Face- Catrice stay matte foundation, Loreal True Match Lumi Concealer, RCMA no colour powder, Chanel universal Bronzer, Morphe neutrals blush palette
Eyes- Morphe 35F palette, YSL Babydoll mascara, Essence Gel liner, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Lips- Gerard Cosmetics Everything Nice and Buttercream, Jouer Liquid lipstick- Buff




As always thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoyed this week’s post. Stay tuned for my next posts; just a little hint, it has something to do with Christmas : )

Love Attaire XxX


Comments

Popular Posts