Festive makeup look | Glitter Liner

Hello everyone, Welcome back to my blog! 

You are probably wondering how come I put up another blog post up this week. This festive season truly inspired me and I had to share this look with you! It is solely based on the glitter liner, the rest is all very quick and easy. I also planned to do this in a gold theme, since the first makeup look had more of an icy silver tone to it.

I started off with the base, mixing together the Catrice Cosmetics All Matt plus shine control foundation and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, to get the glowy finish. With all the cookies I have been eating my cheekbones are no longer visible; even Santa was worried that I was about to take his job. So I contoured slightly with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit to bring back the dimension to my face. To set all of this in place, you know what I am going to say right? I used the RCMA no colour powder. I applied a mix of blushes from the Morphe 9N palette and highlighted using the Sleek Solstice Palette.



Moving on to the eyes I used the white shade in Carli Bybel Palette all over the lid and blended Frappé from Makeup Geek in the crease. For the black liquid liner, I used the Essence Super Precise Eyeliner. To those who want a matte, black, fine line then go and grab this while you can! Then I applied the glitter liner, on top of the black liner, from Tanya Burr cosmetics in the shade Treasured.



I promised you that this blog post would be a little toned down so for the lips I used Baby Joon from Rincon Cosmetics and topped it off with the L’oréal lip gloss in the shade 210 Disco Ball. However, if you want to go with red lips, go ahead!

Products used:
Face - Catrice Cosmetics All Matt plus shine control foundation, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette, Maybelline Age rewind concealer, RCMA no colour powder, Morphe 9N Blush Palette, Sleek Solstice Highlighting palette.

Eyes- Carli Bybel Palette, Makeup Geek eyeshadows, Essence Super Precise Eyeliner, Tanya Burr Cosmetics glitter liner, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Reloaded Mascara, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.

Lips- Rincon Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick, L’oreal Lipgloss.  

That is all for this week, I hope you like this makeup look! I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas!

Lots of love,

Attaire XxX


Comments

Popular Posts