Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :)

This past month I have been trying so many foundations, it’s like I am on the hunt for the perfect one, that has the perfect finish, the perfect color and that can last throughout the entire day! I have very pale skin so a lot of times I end up loving the formula of the foundation but the shade just looks too orange or too pink on my skin tone.

However, I think I might have found one of my favorite foundations, for now at least! It is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Yes, I have fallen into the trap. This foundation is loved by so many beauty gurus and I had to try it. I have the shade 3 and it matches my ghostly skin perfectly.

This foundation does have a pump so you do not need to worry that you are going to have a messy application. The packaging all in all is quite smooth and sleek, I mean what do you expect from such a high-end brand?



Let’s talk about the actual product. To those of you who are new to my blog, my skin type is a combination, my T-zone tends to get slightly oily throughout the day, however I have dry patches around my nose and on my chin. So my biggest problem with foundations is that they tend to enhance those dry areas that I have. However, this foundation does not cling onto the dry patches but glides on them beautifully. I must say that I prefer applying this foundation with a sponge rather than a brush. I found that with a brush it looked quite streaky.

The coverage of this foundation is medium, but also buildable to a fuller coverage without looking cakey. Another great thing about this foundation is that no matter how many layers you apply it doesn’t feel nor look heavy on the skin. It looks so natural, yet with a flawless finish. The finish of the foundation is almost like a satin to a matte finish. In all honesty I expected this foundation to have a more luminous finish, but I don’t mind.



One of the things that I eagerly look for in a foundation is how long it lasts on my skin. I have worn this foundation quite a number of times now, testing it and seeing whether it is worth the hype or not. On my skin, this foundation lasted up to 9 hours while still looking quite decent! I have taken this foundation to the limit, by testing it through a sweaty workout and it did not fade away!

Even though this foundation is quite up there in price, I do believe that it is worth the money. If you would like to treat yourself for a high-end foundation this is the one to go for!

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to stay tuned for the next post hit the follow button! :)
Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts