Valentines Day Makeup Look

Hello everyone, Welcome back to my blog!

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I decided to dedicate a post to all those who are still not sure of the makeup look that they want to go for, on this special day. To those who do not have a lovebird to celebrate this day with, get out of bed, put the best glam makeup on and go out with your friends to have a drink! This is a day to celebrate love, anyone who brings joy to your life be it your partner, friend or family, go and enjoy this day with them.


I started off with the eyes, as I used the Modern Renaissance Palette and those shadows do have a bit of fallout. In the crease I blended the two lightest brown shades from the Morphe 35F palette and Burnt Orange from the Modern Renaissance Palette. To further deepen the crease I used a mixture of Red Ochre, Realgar and Venetian Red. I continued to pack on this colour to my personal preference. You are probably wondering what is on my inner corner, that blinding glitter. It is the Stila Metal Glitter and Glow Liquid eyeshadow in the shade Bronzed Bell. This eyeshadow is simply stunning, it is not patchy and it does not crumble off. I am going to get more shades for sure! To highlight the inner corner I used the white, icy shade from the top left corner in the Morphe 35F palette.



For my skin I used a combination of the EX1 Invisiwear foundation and the Milani Conceal and Perfect foundation. Lately I have been into bronzing, I never really jumped on the bandwagon of contouring this winter actually. To bronze my skin I used the Bourjois Bronzing Primer and set it with the Benefit Hoola bronzer. For a flush on the cheeks I used the Cheek to Chic swish and pop blusher.

I decided to go for a nude lip, as the eyes are quite bold. I used one of my favourite lip liners from Max Factor in the shade Brown n Nude, and topped it off with two Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in the shade Hepburn Honey and Very Victoria.

All the products used:

Face: EX1 Invisiwear Foundation, Milani Conceal and Perfect Foundation, Bourjois Bronzing Primer, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, RCMA No Colour Powder, Charlotte Tilbury Swish and pop Blusher

Eyes: Morphe 35F Palette, Modern Renaissance Palette, Stil Cosmetics Metal Glitter and Glow Liquid eye shadow, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Bh Cosmetics Brow Pencil.

Lips: Charlotte Tilbury; Very Victoria, Hepburn Honey, Max Factor Lip Liner Brown n Nude.

As always thank you for reading and I hope that you have a great Valentines Day!
Lots of Love, Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts