Makeup Haul | Inglot, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Feelunique, MAC

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog :)

Recently I have been on a bit of a makeup kick, more than I usually am, if that is even possible. I purchased a few makeup products from Inglot, Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC and Feel Unique. I love watching makeup hauls, so I thought it would be a good idea to share what I bought the past month.



This was my first time going to an Inglot outlet and I have to say the setting of the shop is beautiful! I did buy a couple of products to try out as I have never tried out any of their products. I bought the HD Perfect Coverup Foundation which the pro blending sponge came along with. The foundation does have a medium to buildable coverage. It dries to a semi-matte finish which I absolutely love. However it does crease slightly in my smile lines and emphasises my dry patches. So I love the initial finish of this foundation but does not last as long. The sponge is very stiff, which threw me off at first. However one thing which I noticed is that it does not absorb half of the product like the beauty blender and it does blend the foundation nicely.
The Body sparkles drew my attention in the shop and I bought the shade 46. It is a beautiful gold with pink reflex, which I will pair with the Lip Tint. I also got the false lashes in number 17S. They are lengthy, fluttery lashes, which I love for times when I want something a little extra but are not too dramatic. I also like them because of the thin band.


The HD lip tint Matte is stunning! It is in the shade 15. It lasts a long time on my lips, has an even amount of pigmentation and does not dry out my lips. It does transfer a little bit, but the lip tint on your lips does not move or blotch off, which is the most important thing.
I passed at the MAC counter to repurchase Velvet Teddy, because I actually ran out of that lipstick! It has been one of my favourites for a long time.



My recent purchase from Feelunique included of the Rimmel Fresher Skin and a repurchase of the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. In previous purchases, I got the Rimmel foundation as a sample and I had to buy it! It gives a medium coverage and it looks like your actual skin but better. What I love about it is that it lasts almost a whole day on my skin without settling into my fine lines.

Last but not least I had to get my hands on the Nicole Guerriero and Anastasia Beverly Hills Highilghting palette! The highlighters are so smooth to the touch and give the most blinding wet finish look to the cheeks. I also love using this on my eyelids when I am going for an allover glowy look.



I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I loved trying out these products. As always thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for my next posts hit the follow button on my Facebook and Instagram page.
Love Attaire XxX


Comments

Popular Posts