Dizz Group Fashion Show/ Make Up Store Cosmetics Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :)

Last Thursday Dizz Group organized the Spring Summer 2017 Fashion Show in Aid of The Marigold Foundation – Malta and I helped along with the makeup. It was an amazing show to be part of and I truly enjoyed working on the different facial features of all the beautiful models.

Makeup was provided to us by the Make Up Store, which I have never used any of their products before but had heard great reviews about them! So I was quite excited to use them, as I could test them out on different skin types.


 To prevent any fallout on the rest of the face makeup, the eyeshadow was applied first, as it was going to be a smokey eye. I must say the eyeshadows blended effortlessly and they are very pigmented.
For the eyebrows we used the Palette 12 shades of brow. The quality of these powders is amazing! They are smooth but not too smooth that it would budge or move around. With an angled brush I was able to create the perfect strokes to mimic the brow hairs.


As a base we used two types of foundations which were the Sculpt Excellence and the Matte Foundation. I am going to be honest, the Matte Foundation isn’t as Matte as I expected to be, but has a more natural dewy finish. However I did like the way it applied as it gives full coverage and you can build it up without looking cakey. If the shine bothers you, you can apply powder on top and you will be good to go. The Sculpt Excellence is the foundation which I loved using even more! It has a very high coverage and it gives a flawless, dewy finish. I applied these with a sponge, however they also apply nicely with a buffing brush. I feel like these foundations would last the longest on those who have normal to dry skin because of their formula.


The concealer we used was the Reflex Cover. This was one of the highlights of all the products that I used. This does not have a full coverage, so if you have dark circles you will probably not like this as much. What I loved about this concealer is how easy it blends as it is quite creamy but yet it doesn’t crease until I get to apply the powder. I also used this around the nose to cover up any redness.


For powder we used the Loose Powder which is also another favourite, as it sets the foundation but it doesn’t completely mattify the skin. So your foundation and concealer are locked in place while keeping a natural looking finish. One thing which you need to be careful with this powder is to be light handed with it if you are going to be in any flash photography. To bronze up the skin we used the Compact Powder mostly in the shade Chocolate as most of the models were fair and to slightly contour, we used a darker Compact Powder.

As for the lips I used one of their liquid lipsticks, which I quite enjoyed as some of the models had slightly dry lips and it did not emphasize it that much.


Overall I was quite impressed with this brand as most of the products I was able to get my hands on, had amazing quality.  If you would like to try out any of these products you can find the store in Tigne Point Shopping Mall, Malta.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s post. As always thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for my next posts hit the follow button on any of my social media.

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

  1. I have seen lot of cosmetics and makeup review before but your one is really awesome I believe makeup is an important part of women's life. That's why I can't imagine a single day without my best Liquid Matte Lipstick and my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it 😁 I love makeup it just makes me feel extra confident ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts