Tulip Flower Mask Sheet Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :)

I have to excuse myself in advance for the late blog posts that I will be uploading in the next couple of weeks, as it is the exam season once again. Anyways, onto the subject of this post. I truly love sheet masks, they are fun to use, they make you feel as if you were at an actual spa and rejuvenate your skin in a matter of minutes.


This is the Kocostar Tulip Flower Mask Sheet. This mask sheet claims to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin and I fully agree. I feel like this is the most hydrating mask out of all that I own. It leaves your skin feeling super moisturized and plumped.  You are supposed to leave it on for around 20 minutes. You will actually notice when its time to take it off as the serum that the petals have sinks into the skin and the actual Tulip itself gets dry and falls off. As you remove the slices, you will still have some gel that hasn’t absorbed into the skin yet; all you have to do is message it into the skin for extra moisture. Once it sinks into the skin, it will still feel slightly tacky which I think would act as a great primer for the foundation to stick to!

 

I also tried out the serum throughout the night to see if it does a major difference and I was blown away. I have a few dry patches that without using a specific cream, which was recommended to me by the dermatologist, in the morning I would wake up with those areas super dry and red. When I used this serum on its own without my usual skin care routine, the dry patches were not dry anymore and the redness was barley noticeable.



You can only use each slice once however there are 12 slices within every pack, which I got 2 uses out of, as I used 6 on my face every time. However you can actually get 3 uses out of this as there is a lot of serum left within the packet itself. So for the price of five euros you get a decent amount of product.


Overall I think that this Mask Sheet is an A+ especially for those who have dry to combination skin. There are also various other flavors of this mask such as the Pineapple, Watermelon, Rose, Tomato, Sunflower and Cucumber, which I am excited to try out.

 

I hope you enjoyed this review! Do you like sheet masks or do you prefer the regular face masks? Let me know in the comments below.

As always thank you for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for future posts, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!


Lots of love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts