Desert Sands Typhoon

Hi Makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

I can finally say that it’s Summer, and I have so much more time on my hands to play around with makeup and create fun, vibrant looks! I wanted to create a look with the eye shadow from Makeup Geek in the shade Typhoon. This shade is so beautiful, honestly it looks better in real life than on camera. It has gold reflexes in it, which is why I paired it with gold in the inner corner.


I started off with the eyes just because of any fallout that I would get from the shimmers, but surprisingly I didn’t have that much fallout. I used 2 palettes to create this look, the Morphe 35F, the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel palette, and also some single eyeshdows from Makeup Geek.

To set the concealer on my eyes, I applied the lightest shade from the Carli Bybel palette. As a transition shade I applied the shades Desert Sands and Frappe from Makeup Geek. Desert Sands had the perfect warm yellow undertone to compliment this look, I love it! In the outer corner I applied Peacock also from Makeup Geek, to give a little dimension to my eyes, and blended it in with the shade Typhoon. For the inner corner I applied a gold shade from the Morphe 35F palette. I hate that these don’t have names, but to be accurate it’s in the second row from the bottom, second shade from the left.  Then I topped it off with the light golden shade from the Carli Bybel palette.
I did apply falsies today! I am not very keen on false lashes, even though they take your look from 0 to a 100! However from time to time I do like to get them out of the box. I used the Huda Beauty Lashes in Giselle.


To those who are still new to makeup, if you are applying shimmers or foils, spray them with MAC Fix Plus and they will look even more shimmery or foiled! I did use this technique with Typhoon and the gold shades.

For the skin I have been loving the foundation combo of the Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation and the L’oreal Infallible! They give the most stunning full coverage without looking too cakey. Plus they last for a long time without creasing or budging. To bronze my skin I used the Bourjois Cream Bronzer and set it with the Hoola Bronzer. For blusher I wanted to use a soft pink blush, so I used the Hourglass Mood Exposure.  To set all the cream products I did apply the RCMA no colour powder and lastly highlighted my cheekbones using Becca Prosecco Pop.


For lips I used the Anastasia Beverly hills lip palette and I mixed the shades 4 and Primary 1 to lighten it up a little.

I hope you like this look as much as I do! As always thank you for checking out my blog, if you like to see more content, click the follow button on any of my social media accounts.

Lots of love Attaire XxX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts