Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge Review

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

For this week I decided to share my thoughts on the Morphe Flawless Beauty Sponge. I was a bit skeptical whether to try another sponge or not since recently I have tried a few sponges and they were nowhere near as good as the Real Techniques Sponge or the Beauty Blender.



As I received the product, I had a good feeling about it because it was not too stiff nor too soft. I must say this sponge blends the product into the skin beautifully. Just keep in mind to really squeeze out the excess water. The first time I tried it, it was making my foundation look patchy, then as I removed the excess water it was blending it in perfectly.

In terms of the amount of product that it soaks up, I would compare it to the beauty blender. So if you add just a tad bit too much concealer, it will soak some of it up and reducing that cakey look underneath the eyes. However it will not soak up most of your product to the point where you would have a full coverage foundation and turn it into a sheer coverage foundation.

Another thing why I love this sponge is because of its shape. Its pointed tip allows me to blend underneath my eyes while the flat end makes blending the foundation quicker because of the larger surface. However I find that those who have deep hollowed eyes, will not quite like the shape of this. This is because the pointed tip is quite larger than that of the Beauty Blender, so they will not be able to blend the inner corner as precisely.

Overall I really do like this sponge; I think I might like it even more than the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and it works as well as the Beauty Blender. It’s price ranges in the same amount as the Real Techniques Sponge, which is much lower than that of the Beauty Blender, so if you want to save yourself some cash it is a great sponge to opt for!

As always thankyou so much for reading this post and if you would like to stay tuned for my next posts hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of love Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts