Soft Wedding Makeup Look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

For this week I decided to create a soft makeup look for any of you who happen to have any weddings coming up. However I did want to add a bit of liquid liner because I thought it would add a little something extra to the look, but if you are like me and love the look without liner, then just skip it.

Prime the skin, Foundation and Concealing
First things first, prime your skin to ensure that your makeup will last throughout the night. For foundation I have currently fallen in love with the Rimmel Fresher Skin. It feels so lightweight and literally looks like your skin but better and does not crease into my smile lines after a two-hour wear. Then I covered up a few blemishes that popped up this past week, with the Catrice Camouflage concealer.


Setting the makeup
Make sure to set everything in place with a powder so nothing will slip and slide. if you have oily skin you can use the baking method, but if you are dry you can set your skin using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder or a loose powder which does not have Talc in it as that is what tends to make the skin feel even drier and tighter.

Give a little colour and glow to the skin
To bronze my skin I used the RCMA KA palette and topped it off with Benefit Hoola Bronzer. To give a pinky flush to the cheeks I used the Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. And finally to highlight I used the Bobbi Brown highlighter in Pink Glow.


Eye shadow
For the eyes, I started off by applying the 2 light purple shades, from the Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics palette, in the crease and above it and to further define the crease I used a little of the darker purple shade. Then I applied the light beige shade all over the lid to prep for the glitter.

That beautiful iridescent purple glitter is Bobbi Brown Silver Lilac. It is simply a wash of shimmer which gives the look a little something extra without being too over the top.  In the inner corner I applied the light pink shade and in the outer corner the dark purple shade, from the MAC “A Harvest of Greens Mineralise Eyeshadow” Palette.


Finish off the eyes with Liner, Lashes and Brows
For the liner I applied the Zoeva Cat Eye Pen Blackest Black. It is so easy to use as the tip is so thin. It has a slight sheen to it meaning that it does not dry down completely matte. However, it is a matter of personal preference as well. To fill in the brows I did apply the powder from the BH Studio Pro Ultimate Brow Palette, rather than a pomade to make them look a bit softer. Lastly for the lashes, you know what it is, the Benefit Roller Lash. If you want something from the drugstore similar to this, try out the Maybelline Lash Sensational!

Lips and Lock everything in place
Lastly on the lips I applied the Jouer liquid lip Lychee. For an event I mostly go for a matte lip as it lasts longer than a glossy or a satin finish and I wouldn’t want to go reapply the product every few hours or so. Also make sure to set your face with a setting spray to lock it all in place!



That is all for this post, I hope this has given you a few ideas for your evening. As always thank you so much for reading this post, and if you would like to stay tuned for my next content, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts