Christmas Came Early | Cult Beauty Haul

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

A week ago I received a ginormous goody bag from Cult Beauty, no it was not entirely free, I had to spend quite a substantial amount to get this good bag, but it was definitely worth it!
In case you missed it this year, make sure to stay tuned during this time around next year as you get to try various different brands through this goody bag.


I took advantage of this offer and bought two skincare items which I have been a bit hesitant to get for quite a while because of their price point. These are the Sunday Riley Good Genes and the Sleeping night oil. Let me know if you would like a review of these two skincare items.
As you know, I tend to get a few dry patches here and there during the transition from the autumn to winter weather and I am quite picky for powder because of this reason. So I decided to try out the Cover Fx Perfect Setting powder as it is Talc free which is ideal for drier skin types.


The last item I purchased is the Iconic London Illuminator that is famous for the Kim Kardashian West highlight that Mario Dedivanovic constantly uses. I got the shade original, and let me tell you the glow is just straight up blinding!


The goody bag included both skincare and makeup which came in a stunning makeup bag. The makeup bag is so big, it fits a lot of makeup products and brushes, yet it is flexible enough to fit it into a luggage.


The skincare items range from Oskia, Tata Harper, The Ordinary, Indie Lee, DCL, SKYN Iceland and Charlotte Tilbury. 



Makeup products included the new Huda Beauty primer and the Faux filter foundation sample, Becca and NYX highlighters, Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel and various others which you can see in the photo. I will definitely be trying out these products and creating looks with them and review any of the products you would like me to review.


There were are a lot of stunning products within the bag. You can still get these products individually over on the Cult website. They also carry a wide range of products and the delivery is very quick and hassle free!

Next week I will be posting the Wet n Wild products review as most of you voted for a review on my Instagram poll. I hope you enjoyed this week’s post, as always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts