Pupa Milano Collection Privée Review

Hello makeup lovers welcome back to my blog!

This week I am sharing with you a review of some of the new Pupa Milano Privée Collection. I was lucky enough to be sent the Pure Colour Eyeshadow and the Kajal- Eyeliner and Eyeshadow, to try them out and give you a review.


Last weekend I created a look using both of these products starting off with the Kajal eyeshadow. I mainly applied it closest to the lashes and blended upwards all over the lid. Then I applied the Pure Colour Eyeshadow in the shade 001.  To tie this look together I applied the Kajal eyeliner in the waterline.

The Kajal Eyeshadow and Eyeliner are super creamy which is one of the reasons why I love this product so much! However, they are not too creamy to the point where they Eyeshadow will crease and the eyeliner will wear off. The eyeshadow gives you enough time to blend it out all over the lid and once it sets it will not move. It has micro glitter in it which I do like as you can simply apply this all over the lid, blend it out and you are good to go. The eyeliner is very pigmented; with just one swipe you will get the perfect brown liner set for the rest of the night.


The Pure Colour Eyeshadow is another hit from the new collection! It comes with the applicator, which in all honesty I do not use to apply my eyeshadow with. However, it can be used to touch up the eyeshadow when you are on the go. The eyeshadow itself is simply amazing. First of all, I love the colour; it’s a rusty orange perfect for the fall season.  It gives a slight sheen and also has a slight hint of sparkle in it. It blends out very easily and quickly and there is barely any fallout!


I am still new to this brand, yet I am impressed with the quality of the products. I am sure that I will try out other products from this brand in the future.

I hope you enjoyed this week’s post and if you would like to stay tuned for more posts, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts