Wet n Wild products review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

A few weeks ago I did a poll on Instagram, asking whether or not you would like a review on a few of the Wet n Wild products that I bought from the Melita Health and Beauty event. All of you answered yes and of course, I had to do this blog post for you!


Let’s start off with the most hyped product, the Photofocus foundation. This foundation feels super lightweight and has medium to full coverage. However, this foundation dries down to a matte finish and it clings on to the dry patches. I applied a hydrating moisturizer and primer beneath but it still had the tendency to emphasize the drier areas on my face. Another con of this foundation is that after 2 hours or so it does settle in the fine lines, such as the smile lines and around the eyes and nose. You can clearly see it in the photo below, and I had just applied my makeup then. So, all in all I have to say that this is not my favorite foundation. It might work better on those who have oilier skin types.


On a different note, the Pressed Powder is something which I actually love. It is so smooth and finely milled. It sets the makeup beautifully without making my skin look flat or emphasizing any dry areas. So if you have dry skin, this is a very good powder to use!

The MegaGlo Highlighting Powder is stunning; I have the shade Precious Petals. This highlighter looks like that of a high-end brand. It is not glittery at all and gives a very beautiful sheen. You can lightly apply it or build it up to get that wet look.


Last but not least is the Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick. I got mine in the shade Nudist Peach. This liquid lipstick lasts for so long on my lips and it does not make them feel dry or crumble off. So this is another hit for me!

I think this came to a surprise to all of you that I loved all of the products except the foundation. However, every one of us has different skin types; what does not work for me might suit your skin perfectly!

As always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts