January Favourites

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

This week’s blog post is going to be all about my January favourites. Most of these products have been new products that I have recently purchased and fallen in love with and others are products which I had for quite a while and have been using them on a daily basis.


I have always preferred dewy skin over matte skin, but recently I have been more obsessed with that all over glow; you can probably tell from my favourites. The Original Iconic London Illuminator is the most blinding highlight I own. You literally need just one drop to highlight your cheekbones. Another product which you have seen me use on my blog is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peonies Please Illuminating Powder. I love this as a blush topper; it is not glittery or chunky and gives the most beautiful wash of colour with added highlight!


Another product from the Tanya Burr cosmetics Complexion range is the Contour Stick. I have the shade light to medium. This contour stick has the perfect undertone, it is not too warm nor too cool. I use this to bronze and contour on a daily basis as it is so quick and easy to blend.


If you follow me on Instagram you already know that this product would be part of my favourites. It is the Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude Foundation. This foundation is so lightweight, buildable to a medium coverage with a satin finish. I fell in love with this after having this foundation on for around 10 hours and yet it still looked flawless. Another reason why this foundation has made it to my favourites is because it does not collect around my smile lines as much as other foundations do.
The Divas Lashes Mascara from Pupa has been my go-to mascara since I received this in the Plait Box. I love how it separates the lashes and gives them both volume and length. 


Two lip products which I have been in my makeup bag are the Iluvsarahii X Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in the shade 951 and the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip Balm in Strawberry Milkshake. The Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip is the best option for those who want a matte lip product without it being too drying. It is not transfer proof but it stays on the lips for a substantial amount of time. The Tanya Burr lip balm gives a slight pink hue on the lips and moisturizes the lips which is perfect for every day.


Two skincare products which I had to include in my favourites are the Luna Sleeping Night Oil by Sunday Riley and the Acne Pimple Master Patch by Cosrx. Every time I use the Night Oil my skin in the morning looks plump and radiant. It is definitely worth the price! The Pimple Master Patch is a lifesaver when I get that monthly pimple which tends to stay there for a whole week. You simply put the patch on the blemish you have and it literally sucks the gunk out of the blemish. This reduces my tendency to pop the blemish, leaving a scar on my skin. 


Those were my January favourites. Did you discover any new products which you can’t stop using? Let me know in the comments below!

As always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts