Valentines Day Glam

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

Exams are over and I can finally say I am stress-free, which means that I am back to blogging! This week I decided to create makeup looks related to the Valentines theme. As you can tell, both the looks I created are pink toned, one being a little more glam than the other.

For the first look, I created a halo eye with the star of the show being Dusky Pink glitter by Stellar Cosmetics. In the inner and outer corner of my eyes I used Venetian Red and Love Letter from the Modern Renaissance palette.
For the skin, I mixed together Huda Beauty Faux Filter with the Wet n Wild Photofocus. I loved the finish of these two together, they gave a full coverage without looking too cakey!
A product which I have been obsessed with recently is the Tanya Burr Peonies Please Illuminating Powder. It gives this inner glow to the skin with the slightest pink hue. I love using it as a blush topper over a Nars Blush from the Narsissist Cheek Studio Palette.


All products used:
Face: Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation, Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation, Tarte Shape Tape concealer, Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder, NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette, Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peonies Please Illuminating Powder
Eyes: Modern Renaissance Palette, Dusky Pink Stellar Cosmetics, Pupa Divas Lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
Lips: Colourpop Littlestitious Ultra Satin Lip, Max Factor Honey Lacquer Honey Rose.

The second look is a softer glam leaning more towards red hues. As a base in the outer corner I used the shade Spoiled from the Colourpop Yes, Please! Palette and then topped it off with Jacz from the Morphe and Jaclyn Hill palette. To give it that slight pink tone I blended everything out with a little Venetian Red. Then I used French Kiss from the Yes, Please! palette closest to the lash line and buffed it out towards the outer corner. For the inner corners, I simply used Tempera from the Modern Renaissance palette and packed it on with a flat brush.



All products used:
Face: Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude Foundation, Tarte Shape Tape concealer, Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder, NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette, Bobbi Brown Highlighter Pink Glow
Eyes: Modern Renaissance Palette, Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette, Colourpop Yes Please! Palette, Pupa Divas Lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade
Lips: Jouer Lychee

As Always thank you so much for reading this post and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,
Attaire XxX





Comments

Popular Posts