A decade of Dance Show Makeup Look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

This week I decided to recreate the makeup look that I did on Centre Stage Dance Academy’s dancers last weekend. I truly enjoyed being part of the makeup team and that I was able to create this same look on different dancers with different facial features and being able to enhance their own beauty!


The two main palettes that I used were the Morphe 35F and the Carli Bybel and BH Cosmetics Palette. To prime the eyes I used the NYX eyeshadow base in a white shade so that every colour that I use stands out even more. Then, to set that I use the white shade in the BH Cosmetics palette. That shade is hands down my all time favourite to set the lid, as it has the perfect undertone and it is matte, making it easy to blend out any colours you apply on top.


Then I started applying the brown shades in the Morphe Palette from lightest to darkest and continuously building up the brown colour and defining the crease. To deepen it further I used the dark brown shade in the BH Cosmetics Palette. Then I cut the crease in the inner corner of the eyes using Kaviar Gauche by Catrice, which I think was limited edition. However the Tarte Chrome paint shadow pot in the shade Pot of Gold is quite similar to it. Then on top I applied the gold shade in the Morphe 35F palette along with gold eyeshadow in the BH Cosmetics Palette. As an inner corner  and browbone highlight I mixed together the first 3 shades in the Morphe palette.


To create the wing I used the essence Super Lasting eyeliner in Matt Black. It is very easy to use, as it has a thin wand which allows you to create a thin line or to make it thicker for those who have a bigger lid space. As for mascara I applied the Maybelline Lash Sensational which is my personal favourite from the drugstore.


I personally was doing the eye makeup as the whole team split up into eyes and face, however I still created the full look and used the following products for my skin:
L’Oreal Infallible Foundation, Kat Von D Lock it Foundation, Tarte Shape Tape concealer, Wet n Wild Pressed Powder, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade, Wet n Wild Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals, Rimmel London Sun Kissed bronzer, Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick.

That’s all for this week, I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to stay tuned for more, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,
Attaire XxX


Comments

Popular Posts