3INA Just For Fun Collection

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

The past week has been quite hectic because as soon as I came back from the wonderful holiday, I got sick. So I did not have the chance to try out the new 3INA Just for Fun collection until last weekend.


The colours are so vibrant and the pastel eyeshadows are very pretty! I created this makeup look using some of the shadows and the liquid highlighter and swatched the rest, for you to see how the rest of the products look like.





This is the first time I have tried 3INA shadows, so I personally did not know what to expect. When you swatch these you can tell that these shadows are quite dry, and when you apply them with a brush they have quite a substantial amount of fallout. However if you spray your brush with a setting spray these shadows work beautifully. I personally love using the MAC prep and prime spray with shadows like these. It makes the shadows pop out much more. In the inner corners and on the cheekbones I applied the highlight which has a bit of a duo chrome.



All products used:
Face: Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation, Tarte Shape Tape concealer, Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder, Benefit Hoola Bronzer, Gosh Blush, 3INA liquid hilighter, Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peonies Please Illuminating Powder
Eyes: Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Palette, 3INA Just For Fun palette,  Pupa Divas Lashes, Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Lips: Colourpop Littlestitious Ultra Satin Lip, 3INA Longwear Lipstick 522

I hope you like this look; it's quite different than to what I usually opt for but I love how it turned out! As always thankyou so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for more posts, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of Love,
Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts