Nars Review | Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation & Radiant Creamy Concealer

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

From my previous purchases, I felt that these Nars products deserved a separate review from all the other products. I personally love Nars as a brand, be it their products, packaging and also their brand image. Whenever I purchase a Nars product I have quite high expectations, also taking into consideration it’s price point.



The first product I am going to talk about is the Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation. This foundation has been raved about so much on Youtube which made me want to try out this product even more. The name of the product claims everything that I look for in a foundation, giving that slight glow and staying put on the skin for the rest of the day.

I bought the shade Fiji, as the previous foundation I purchase from Nars was in that shade. However, I intend to buy a lighter shade as it does have quite strong yellow undertones which is slightly darker than my neck. It would be perfect for summer time but I am still very pale at the moment. The coverage of this foundation is quite buildable to a full coverage, which I love for days when I have a few blemishes.

... 5 hours later

As for the formula, I absolutely have nothing bad to say about it. I can finally say that I have found the perfect foundation for my skin type. This foundation gives the perfect slight glow without making my T zone too oily throughout the day and most importantly does not cling to any dry patches.

The longevity of this foundation is truly amazing. It claims to last for 16 hours and I can confirm it! I applied this foundation at around 8 AM. and it lasted till 12AM. Keep in mind that we have spent the day walking around Milan, shopping and also went to a concert. It wore off slightly around my nose, but overall it still looked flawless.

... 9 hours later
The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is another winner for me! It has a medium coverage, which for my under eyes is enough. Something which made me love this concealer, more than the hyped up Tarte Shape Tape, is that it does not crease as much. As much as I quite like the coverage that Shape Tape gives, I feel like the formula of the Nars Radiant creamy concealer is less drying which is more forgiving, especially when I apply powder on top.

As you can probably tell I am loving these new Nars products. I have tried these with different moisturizers, primers and powders and they always kept up to their claims. So for me they are 100% worth every penny!

I do hope that you liked this review. As always thank you so much for reading this post and if you would like to stay tuned for future posts hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of Love,
Attaire XxX


Comments

Popular Posts