Christmas Ball

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The festive party season is here and it is the time to be choosing your next party outfit and makeup look. For this Christmas ball I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and wear a wide leg jumpsuit instead of the regular maxi dress. It has a dark green color. What gives it its flirty finishing touches is strappy crisscross back.  I paired it with beige Aldo heels since a jumpsuit will always look better when combined with high heels.




For the makeup look I used a MAC quad called A Harvest of Greens. These are fabulous eye shadows! They have a highly pigmented finish. They are all shimmery and festive looking. I used the light pink shade in the inner corner of my eyes as a highlight, the bottom green all over my lid and packed on a little of the deep purple shade on the outer corners and on the lower lash line. Blending is key to any makeup look to make it look seamless. On the bottom waterline I went for a green eyeliner from Prestige. For the brows I only used the Rimmel Brow This Way Gel to keep them in place. The one thing that makes the eye makeup complete is mascara. My favourite drugstore mascara at the moment is the Maybelline Lash Sensational. For foundation I used The Loreal Lumi Magique. To give a little bit of colour and dimension to my face I and bronzed my cheeks with the Bourjois Bronzing Powder and the Maybelline Fit Me concelear to highlight. To set all of my makeup in place I used the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Since my eyes were rather bold I incorporated my look with a nude lipstick for MAC called Matte Velvet Teddy.  


Hope you enjoyed reading this post! For any questions leave them below. Xx


Comments

Popular Posts