Valentines Day | Love and Roses

Happy Valentines Day to all the lovers! To those single ladies and gentlemen out there, Valentines Day is like any other normal day to show love to those around you, so go out with your friends and family and show them some love; as we always should do.

For today I wanted to keep the makeup look subtle and soft. I feel like purples on a valentine’s day are a must, but this is just my opinion. If you want, you can rock a bold bright red lip and smoky eyes.




My skin has not been the best lately, so to cover up the redness of the blemishes I used the mac prolong wear concealer in the shade NC30. I do this step before I apply my foundation, because if I put the concealer on the blemish after I apply the foundation I feel like it cakes up and does not blend as well. For the foundation I used the Makeup Forever Ultra HD. To highlight my face I used the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer in the shade light. Setting all the cream products is a necessity to make your makeup last longer throughout the day. Then I contoured with the Nyx blush in the color Taupe.  On the cheeks I went for the Gosh Natural Blush in Electric Pink.

For the eyes I started of by priming the eyelids using the Nyx Eye Shadow base ESB01 and to set it I used the first eye shadow from the top left row in the Carli Bybel palette. In the crease I mixed the shade Vintage from Makeup Geek and the two purple shades in the top right corner from the Carli Bybel palette.  The little twist I wanted to go for was the eyeliner. I used makeup Geek Concrete Jungle to create a soft line and blend it out with the other purple shades in the outer corners of the eyes. To highlight my inner corner I used Dust from the Naked 3 palette. Any highlight would do, but I wanted to go for Dust as it has more glitter particles and I felt like it suited this look better.  When it comes to brows, Anastasia is the Queen, as she created the Brow Wiz. My shade is Taupe. For eyelashes I used the Maybeline Lash Sensational.

For the lips I simply used the Nyx Lip Liner Pencil in the shade Pale Pink and in the outer corners I dabbed some of the Max Factor lipstick in Eternal Flame.


Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you would like to see on my blog! I do have a list of what I will be posting but your recommendations are always taken into account :)


See you in my next post Xx <3

Comments

Popular Posts