Go-To Summer Makeup Routine

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

Despite my infinite love towards makeup the summer heat and humidity discourages me to go for a bold, full on makeup look.  In this blog post I wanted to share with you my go to summer makeup look. It is very simple and quick, what we all want after all.



Starting of I use the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and mix it in with Champagne Pop Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector. This has been my favourite combination for a dewy finish. When mixed they both feel very lightweight which is a must in this heat. To conceal underneath the eyes I use the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age concealer and blend everything in with a beauty blender.
For powder I only set the under eye, the chin and the nose so that it would not crease with the RCMA no color powder.

To bronze the skin I use the Soleil Tan De Chanel on my cheeks and along the hairline. To set the cream bronzer I topped it off with a Rimmel Bronzing powder I the shade Sun Kissed.
To drench my skin in more highlight I use Prosecco Pop from the Jaclyn Hill Face Palette.


For the eyes I simply use the same Bronzing Powder from Rimmel and blend it along the whole lid. To highlight the inner corner I apply Prosecco Pop once again.
For the lashes I used the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. 
For the eyebrows I use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Blonde in the inner corners and Medium Brown in the outer part of the brow.



To finish off the look I apply a Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in the shade 30, Rose Would You.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! As always thank you for reading :)


Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts