Sephora Haul

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog : )

This summer my sister, my mum and I went on a short vacation to Copenhagen. It is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to and everyone there is so humble and kind. We couldn’t have asked for a better trip!

Of course it was a must for me to go to Sephora since unfortunately we do not have it here in Malta. I am able to buy products online, but there is something special about going to the store and seeing the actual products, and swatching them before you buy them.




The first products I initially looked for was the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer. This is one of those glosses that acts as a lip plumper so it has that tingling feeling as you apply it. It is not unbearable as some other glosses, so it doesn’t bother me. I have been using it almost everyday since it does not have a specific colour that you need to match with a specific eye look; it just has a slight hint of pink in it. It lasts a good amount of time on the lips as well, approximately over an hour.



I wasn’t going to leave Sephora without a foundation. My idea was to buy a full coverage foundation for days I wanted a flawless finish and another foundation that had a sheer coverage for a day-to-day. I wanted to purchase the Marc Jacobs’ Remarkable Foundation but sadly they didn’t have it in my shade. For the sheer coverage foundation I went for the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I have tried and tested it and it is worth the hype. It looks like my skin but a hundred times better! It has a sheer to medium coverage since it is buildable.

Another product that I purchased was the Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll mascara. I have not tried this product yet, however it claims to magnify the lashes to give the impression of a false lashes. I will keep you updated on how I feel about this mascara.

I have been dying to purchase the Chanel bronzing makeup base since last summer but I couldn’t find it anywhere in Malta. When I went to purchase it from online outlets I realized that they do not ship it to Malta.  The salesman told me it is sold out in most of the outlets, so if you can get your hands on this purchase it because it is stunning!



Bobbi Brown has many eye palettes, but some of them had a few bad reviews which drew me back to purchase one of them. However in each palette there is a sparkle eye shadow that had my name written all over it. So I bought a single eye shadow which is very similar to that in the palette. It is in the shade Silver Lilac. This eye shadow is just a silver glitter with a hint of Lilac. I love wearing it on its own but it would look beautiful on a cream shadow with similar undertones.



The last two products that I managed to get were from the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection. I bought the Face Palette and the Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Champagne Pop. Let’s give a round of applause for this collection! Every shade in the Face Palette is flawless, they blend like a dream. The shimmering skin perfector gives the most subtle yet beautiful glow. I tend to apply this before the foundation or mix it in with the foundation.




I do not regret buying any of these products as all of them are what I had hoped for! What has been your recent purchase? Let me know in the comments below! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and as always thankyou for reading J


Love Attaire XXX

Comments

Popular Posts