Ride or Die Makeup Tag

In these past couple of weeks this challenge has been circling around from one Youtuber to another, originating from Jaclyn Hill. So I thought I should give my version of my ride or die products. This challenge simply shows that if you had to choose one product of each category what would you choose.



Starting off with primer, I would have to choose the Smashbox Photo finish foundation primer. The reason why I chose this is because it makes your skin feel like velvet, making the foundation apply on very smoothly.

Foundation was the hardest to pick out of all of them! Recently I purchased the Milani Conceal and Perfect and I haven’t stopped using it because it has a beautiful finish and lasts so long on my skin. However there is this one foundation that I have been repurchasing for years which is the Revlon Colorstay for normal to dry skin. I absolutely love both, but if I had to choose one it would be the Revlon Colorstay.

For concealer I chose the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. This product is sent from heaven; it blends effortlessly and does not crease.
To set everything in place RCMA no color powder is hands down, my all-time favorite; it gives a flawless airbrushed finish.

To give some colour back to my skin my ride or die blush is Natural Blush in Electric Pink from Gosh cosmetics and to bronze up my complexion I would go for the Chanel cream bronzer.  To contour I love the Nyx High definition blush in the shade Taupe. It has a perfect undertone for my skin colour. My ride or die highlighter is Champagne Pop from Becca as it is not too yellow and nor too bronze for my skin colour.



For brows, I am sure you already know what I am going to say; it is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. For mascara I would choose YSL Babydoll mascara, it gives volume, length, separates the lashes beautifully and it is not clumpy. It is a bit pricy, but it is worth every penny! My favorite palette is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.
Ride or die liquid liner is the Makeup Factory Calligraphic Liner; the tip of it allows you to create a sharp wing in such little time. While to tight line my lower and upper lash line I love the Essence Gel Liner.


Surprisingly choosing my ride or die lip product was easy. I love to use MAC Velvet Teddy almost every day as it matches with every look.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post.  As always thank you for reading and if you would like to check out other posts hit the follow button, it would be very much appreciated :) 

Love Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts