Soleil Tan De Chanel Dupe

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog : )

Remember when I rambled on and on about how much I love the Soleil Tan De Chanel? I might have found its perfect dupe. We all know that Chanel is up there in price and some people might not want to spend that much money on one single product. The Bourjois Bronzing Primer is just 15 euros and it is pretty similar.



They both have just one shade which they claim to be universal and they are both bronzing primers. I do not always top them off with a powder bronzer on a day to day basis as I simply apply them to give some colour to my pale skin, and they still stay put for the rest of the day. In terms of longevity they are both great; they do not get patchy or blotchy by the end of the day.



The Bourjois Bronzing Primer is slightly darker and warmer than the Chanel Bronzer, but I am quite fair and it still looks good as I blend it out. Another difference is their texture; the Burjois bronzer is much more creamy and as you blend it out it feels like velvet whereas the Chanel bronzer feels drier. I have to say I love the Burjois bronzer a tad bit more regarding the texture. One thing which I want to point out is that the Bourjois Bronzer blends more into the skin giving the appearance of a natural tan, while the Chanel bronzer is a little more stiff. However they both look beautiful as you blend them.



Irrespective of the few differences they both give similar results and I would recommend both of them to a friend. Are you a person that loves high end products or more of a high street lover? Let me know in the comments below!


Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts