Christmas Makeup Look

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :)

Christmas is just around the corner feeling all festive and cheery, or maybe you are a still a student struggling to get all the assignments done and start studying for the January exams. Regardless of all the stress and endless lists of things to do, this will always remain my favourite time of the year. This blog post entails one of the looks I had planned to do for the Christmas time, who doesn’t love some glitter and glossy red lips?



For the eyes it was very simple and easy to do. On the lid I initially applied the Excess Shimmer eye shadow from Max Factor in the shade Crystal. This gives such a similar result to the Bobbi Brown sparkle eye shadow!  It has no pigment, just a wash of shimmer all over the lid with a bit of pink reflex in it.  On top I applied Tanya Burr eye shimmer pot in the shade snow day. This glitter was in the Tanya Burr advent calendar and the quality of the glitter is amazing! The glitter will wear all throughout the night. For the glitter to stick even more to the lid, I applied Lit glitter glue all over the lid. In the crease I applied some brown shades to define my eyes, using the shades Barque and Adrift from the Sleek Nautical Palette.
The liquid liner that I am loving recently is the Revlon Colorstay Skinny liquid liner. The thin wand makes it so easy to create the perfect wing, be it thick or thin. The Mascara that I used is the Max Factor Masterpiece MAX High Volume and Definition Mascara. To my surprise, I changed up the product for my eyebrows to the Essence brow pencil and I am quite impressed by the outcome!



For the face I have been testing out the EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation. To those who have oily skin, this is a must have for you! It gives such a natural looking finish, almost looks like your skin but better and feels as if you have absolutely no foundation on. It has a light to medium coverage, you can easily build it up to your preference. However to those who have dry skin, it might not be the best choice, as it does tend to cling on to the dry patches.
To brighten underneath my eyes I used the Loreal Lumi magique and set it all in place with the RCMA no colour Powder. To give a little colour to my pale skin I used the Chanel bronzer and topped it off with a mix of blushes from the Morphe 9N palette. No one should forget add that little bit of glow right? I used Prosecco Pop by Becca, which has a golden undertone to it.  



Last but not least for the Lips I used Jolly lipgloss By Kylie Cosmetics. One tip with this gloss, make sure to line your lips before applying the gloss as it will bleed out of the lip line.

I hope you like this look and maybe it gave you an idea of how you want your makeup for Christmas. I will be uploading another Christmas makeup look this week, for those who might want their makeup toned down a notch, so stay tuned for that J

As always thankyou for reading!

Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts