February Favourites

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog! :)

For this week I decided to share my monthly favorites just to give you an idea of how my February was. I have been longing for those days by the beach, tanning and sipping a cocktail on a warm summer night, and these desires were clearly manifested in the bronzed up and highlighted makeup I was constantly using throughout the month!


The Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk and the Catrice Long-Lasting Lip Pencil in Vintage Rose have been my go to on a day-to-day basis for the perfect nude lips! They are both very similar, the Catrice lip pencil is pink toned and slightly dry while the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner is more peach toned and creamy.

Left to right: Vintage Rose, Pillow Talk, Very Victoria

The By Terry Baume De Rose has been a life savior when my lips were chapped and dry with the cold winter weather. For a lip balm it is slightly up there in price, however, I love the results it gives. I love applying this throughout the night to wake up with plump, soft lips.

Lastly, as for my choice of lipstick, Very Victoria from Charlotte Tilbury has been in my bag every day for the past month or two! It is such a pretty nude, almost the perfect nude for my skin tone. It is not too warm, nor too cool, it stays on the lips for a good amount of time and does not dry out the lips.

Moving on to the face; my skin hasn’t been that bad lately, with the change of my skincare routine it has been brighter and less dry. If you would like to know how my skincare has changed, let me know in the comments below and I would do a blog post about it. So the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer has been my replacement for foundation. Sometimes I end up waking up too late to even have time to do the full foundation routine, so I just apply some concealer on the areas where I need it, such as under my eyes, around my nose and on some blemishes, and I am good to go.


The Benefit Hoola Bronzer is the perfect definition of a tan; it has the perfect undertone to bronze up the skin. I have been using this humungous Morphe G0 brush to bronze as it diffuses the bronzer and the blush beautifully into the skin.


The Bobbi Brown highlight in Pink Glow and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonlight give the cheeks an almost wet look finish. Those are the type of highlighters that I lean towards, as the glittery highlighters tend to make my pores appear larger and do not look as flattering. Moonlight has a golden undertone to it while pink glow, as the name suggests, has a pink undertone.


Those were my monthly favourites, what were yours? Let me know in the comments below! 
Hope you enjoyed this week’s blog post.


Lots of Love, 
Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts