Spring Makeup Look

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog :)

Spring is here giving us a hint of summer with a warm gentle breeze and the scent of the morning dew. As each flower is blooming from its wintry rest it inspired me to create this soft, lavender makeup look.

I started off with the base, using Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation in the shade Ivory. I am absolutely loving this foundation, it looks natural on the skin with a semi-matte finish, giving the perfect amount of coverage. I then slightly bronzed my skin using the Chanel Soleil De Tan, topping it with the Gosh blush to give a warm pink flush to the cheeks. I then of course, had to highlight the high points of my face using the lavender shade in the Sleek Solstice Palette, to match the hues of my eyes.


For the eyes, I took the shades Limit and Nooner, from the Naked 3 palette, and applied them as transition shades in the crease and buffed them upwards. To pack on even more colour in the crease I applied Buon Fresco, from the Modern Renaissance Palette, which is a cool toned lavender shade. To give more depth to the eyes I mixed together Love Letter and Venetian Red, from the same palette and applied them with a small defined brush in the crease and slightly buffed it out, keeping it lower than the initial transition shades.



I applied North Star from the Kylie Peach Palette all over my lid using a flat brush. I wanted to make it slightly more metallic and shimmery to have that pop on the lid, so I sprayed my brush with Mac Fix Plus, but I still wanted a little more. So I grabbed the Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette and applied the light pink highlight on the center of the lid. This is a beautiful palette; get your hands on it before it gets discontinued; but don't you worry she is releasing another one very soon! To open up the eyes even more I applied a white eyeliner to the water line in 90 Natural Glaze. Lastly, I applied the same highlight from the Sleek Solstice Palette to the inner corner of my eyes.



I wanted to keep my eyebrows looking a little bit more natural and feathery for this look. So I just filled them in using the BH cosmetics HD brow pencil rather than the Brow Pomade.
For the lips, I applied a mixture of the YSL Rouge Volupte number 1 and the Mac Velvet Teddy.

All the products used:
Face: Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, Chanel Soleil De Tan, Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, RCMA no colour powder, Gosh Blush.

Eyes: Bh Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette, Kylie Royal Peach palette,  Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, Naked 3 Palette, Too Faced Roller Lash mascara, Bh Cosmetics HD brow Pencil.

Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte number 1, Mac Velvet Teddy.

As always thank you for reading! Lots of Love 
Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts