15-Minute Makeup Look Featuring Tarte

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog :)
To those who have read my previous blog post you would already know that I have been delaying the posts due to the exams. At the moment I haven’t been sleeping as much as I really need to and my under eye circles show that unfortunately. Another downside is that during times of stress I get more blemishes than usual.

So I would need a quick routine to slap on a bit of makeup to cover up the redness from the blemishes and the dark under eye circles. In reality none of us have an hour time to do our makeup every single morning right? So I decided to share with you a 15-minute full coverage makeup look with a few new products that I got.


To prime, I have been using the Milk Makeup Blur Stick, which I love! It minimizes my pores and also mattifies my skin without making my skin look too dry. For foundation, I have been trying out the Tarte Clay Stick and I have a love-hate relationship with it. This foundation glides on so smoothly, and blends out quite easily and quickly! You are able to build it up to full coverage without looking cakey. However, if you have dry patches like me, this foundation clings on to them and emphasizes them even more. Another reason why I have still have mixed feelings with this is because it settles within my smile lines quite quickly, even though it is very rare to find a foundation that doesn’t do so within a matter of hours. However, now that summer is coming and my skin is getting slightly oilier I think I would be able to work with it.


Next up is to conceal those dark circles, using the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I love this concealer, a little bit goes a long way and it is very easy and quick to blend. When I have good skin days I would skip the foundation and simply use this concealer to highlight the areas that I want.

If you can tell from past posts, I love using cream bronzers because I feel like they give the impression of a natural tan more than powders do. I have been using the darkest shade in the RCMA Series Favourites Palette in the shade Ko, to bronze up my cheeks and forehead.


Even though I love the dewy finish I do set everything with powder, to lock everything in place, especially with this foundation. To give a little bit of colour to my cheeks I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure. This blush is literally stunning! It gives a flawless flush to the cheeks without being too pink, perfect for every day.

For the eyes, I like to keep it very simple by applying some mascara on the top lashes and filling in my eyebrows. For some of you, I’m sure that filling in your eyebrows is quite a chore. However, I feel like they really give shape and structure to my face, so I extend the tail of the brown and ever so lightly fill them in.

For the lips I simply use a very neutral lip liner, very close to my natural lip colour, to reshape my lips. If I’m in the mood for a glossy lip I would apply a light pink gloss.


I do this routine very easily in 15 minutes, which transforms my face from looking dull and tired into one, which is fresh and “wide awake”. What products do you use on a daily basis? Let me know in the comments below!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and if you would like to stay tuned for my next posts, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.

Lots of Love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts