4th Of July Makeup Look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

Fourth of July is just a day away and the stars and stripes of the American Flag inspired me to do this look. It is very easy to recreate, and you can also change the colours to your personal preference for a festival or concert! 


As a base for the eyes I did apply Sandy from the Royal Peach palette, you can simply use a matte tan brown that you have in your collection. To apply the winged liner I used two different brushes for the two colours to get their vibrant colour and then blended them using another separate brush. I used the Primary 3 and 5 from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette. They work great as eyeliners as well! The only thing to be aware of is that they do stain so I did take my time to remove them, but overall they are very easy to work with.
For the lower lash line I used the Tanya Burr Glitter Liner in Treasured and also applied it to the lower lashes for that extra shimmer. For the upper lashes, I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I didn't use false lashes as they would cover up the liner.


As for the skin I used Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation for a medium coverage. To give a little bit of colour I applied the H&M Highlight and Blush palette, which by the way, I was impressed by! The shades are stunning and they are buildable without looking chalky or patchy. To highlight I used Prosecco Pop from Becca, as it has a golden undertone to match the glitter.

For lips I used Temptation from Rimmel London and topped it off with some of the glitter that I used for my lower lash line.



Full list of the products used:
Face: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer, Tarte Shape Tape, Bourjois Bronzing Primer, RCMA no colour powder, H&M Highlight and Blush Palette, Becca Prosecco Pop.
Eyes: Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Palette, Kylie Cosmetics The Royal Peach Palette, Tanya Burr Glitter Liner, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, BH Cosmetics Brow Pomade.
Lips: Rimmel London Temptation, Tanya Burr Glitter Liner.

As always thank you for reading and to all the Americans, Happy 4th of July and I hope you have a wonderful day full of celebrations! 
If you would like to see more content, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts! 
Lots of love Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts