Trying out sponsored Ads products Ft Sand and Sky

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

This past month I have been seeing a particular sponsored advert on Instagram and Facebook over and over. It is the Sand and Sky Brilliant Skin Detoxify and Brighten Purifying Pink Clay Mask. That is a mouthful to say, which also claims a couple of things which sounded intriguing to me so I decided to give it a try.



First of all, I was super impressed with the packaging it came in! It is so heavy and feels very luxurious.  I love the brush that it comes with as it spreads the mask evenly all over your face and you are able to apply it around the nose precisely.

This mask is made out of a lot of natural products which drew me even more into buying it, such as Liquorice Root, Aloe Vera and Pomegranate. On initial application it had a slight tingling feeling to it but it was bearable and only lasted a few seconds.

Let’s get to the results of this mask. I was a bit skeptical since it claims to detoxify and brighten. I have dry skin, so whenever I try out detoxifying face masks, they can be a bit too drying for my skin and they do not tend to brighten.


This however, does not suck out the life out of my skin completely. It does make my nose and chin slightly dry but not to the point where it feels tight and you quickly have to reach out for your moisturizer. What I love about this mask is that once it has completely dried down you can see all the pores in your skin and makes it feel like it has actually drawn out all the impurities out of my skin.
The brightening part is the claim which I do not completely agree with as it did not brighten my skin at all. However it did make it extremely smooth and soft, perfect for the application of makeup afterward.

Overall I really do like this face mask and the sponsored adverts were actually worth the watch! I would recommend it to both oily and dry skin types.

As always thank you so much for reading this post. If you would like to stay tuned for new content hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts. Also do not forget to try your luck in the giveaway on my Facebook page which will be closing on the 27th of August!

Lots of love Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts