Sephora Haul | Makeup

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

As promised last week, I will now be sharing the Makeup Haul from Sephora while I was in Italy. You will probably notice from the photo that I bought a few products from two specific brands, which are Kat Von D and Marc Jacobs. These are not technically new releases, but they have been in my wishlist for so long and I finally bought them!


The first product I bought was the Kat Von D Lock it Foundation. I wanted a full coverage foundation that lasts long on my skin and I found it! It is not a foundation that I would reach for every day because it has an extremely full coverage, but on times when I want a flawless base this is perfect. If you have oily skin you will love this foundation. For drier skin types like me, I would recommend using a hydrating moisturizer and a hydrating primer underneath and it will also work for you.


The next product from Kat Von D is the Lock-it Setting spray. Based on the few times I have used this, I can say that it has made my makeup last longer. However I judge setting sprays not only on their formula but also on the type of mist and this is quite fine which I love.
Last product from Kat Von D is the Shade and Light Contour Palette. This needs no review whatsoever, I simply love this palette. I love the undertones of the shades, how smooth and blendable they are and I also love the packaging as it is easy to travel with.


Moving on to my Marc Jacobs Purchases I bought the Scandalust Eye-Conic Palette and THE NUDE(IST) set. When I saw the range of palettes on display I was torn on which one to get, but as usual, I fell for the warm tones. I also created a Fall look using this palette and some other products from this haul which I shared on my Instagram page. Let me know if you would like to see a specific blog post on that look!


THE NUDE(IST) set is one of those items that is beside the counter alongside with all the mini products, that you just end up adding to your basket while waiting to pay. I love minis because you get to try out the product and see whether you love it or not before purchasing the full product.


The last product from Sephora is the Galifornia blush from Benefit. I know Summer is over and this has summery vibes to it, but I loved the shade. My only concern with this blush is whether the slight sparkle in it would accentuate my texture.


Lastly, this product is not from Sephora but from KIKO, a much more affordable brand. I got the Magnetic Eyeshadow in the shade Over The Taupe. If you ever find a KIKO store go a swatch this product, it feels like pure velvet and the pigment is insane, I had to get this!


That is all for my recent haul, I am very excited to try all these new products and create different looks with all of them! Hope you enjoyed this post and as always thank you so much for reading it. If you would like to stay tuned for my next posts hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts. 

Lots of love 
Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts