Sephora Haul | Skincare

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

Last week I was abroad roaming around the beautiful cities of Italy and without a doubt, you all know that I was secretly looking around for a Sephora store while sightseeing. I must say,  the mission was accomplished as I did find 3 stores! I decided to split the haul into two separate blog posts, one for skincare and one for makeup as I did go a bit overboard and bought more products than I usually would. For this week I decided to show you the skincare items.


I want to start off with the one I am most excited about because I did not expect this brand to be stocked in Italy, which are the Dr Jart Rubber Masks. These masks are equally intriguing and creepy right? I cannot wait to try out these sheet masks, I have heard so many positive reviews about them. I bought the Hydration Lover and the Bright Lover as the other one was Firming Lover and I am still not into the firming and anti-aging products since I am just 19 years old.


The next two sheet masks which I bought are the eye masks from Sephora. They have such a large range of these masks, I was a little lost and just picked the two most suitable for me. I got the Rose eye mask which intends to hydrate and brighten and the Pearl eye mask which is supposed to perfect and brighten. They also have a large range of face masks at such a good price point!


The last face mask I bought was the Glamglow Supermud clearing treatment. Knowing my skin type, I would only apply this to the areas that I would need it as it would probably dry me out. I think this would be perfect for the blemishes that pop up once in a while.


These last two skincare items are not from Sephora but I have received them the week before I went to Italy and I thought it would be a good idea to include them into the skincare haul. The Ordinary has loads of skincare items to choose from and surprisingly they do not cost a fortune. The first one that I got was the Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil. Oils are some of my favourite skincare items so I had to pick it up. 


The second product that I bought is Lactic Acid. This might be a bit weird for some of you, as it was for me. It is intended to offer mild exfoliation and reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation. Since I have sensitive skin I though I would give this a try and see how it performs.


That is all for my Skincare haul, let me know if you would like me to review any of the products that I recently purchased in the comments below and I would gladly do so!

As always thank you so much for your constant support and for reading my posts, if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post then hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts