Back to School Makeup Look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

This week is another collaboration with the amazing blogger Deborah, or you might know her as Distorted Priorities. As she is doing the back to school outfits, I am going to show a quick 5-minute makeup routine that I have been doing every day. In reality I do not have the time to do a full makeup look every morning as I wouldn’t feel like waking up 30 minutes earlier to do the full look.


To start off I use the Revlon Colorstay concealer to cover up the dark under eye bags and any redness around the nose and on my chin. I blend this in with my finger in order to warm up the product and make it look more like skin rather than making it look like patches of concealer on my face.

Next up I would give a little warmth to my skin by applying the darkest shade in the RCMA KO palette on my cheeks and a little on my forehead. I love using cream products as opposed to powders as they give that dewy, fresh look which I love. However I do tend to get oily in my T-zone so I just set those areas with powder. At the moment I have been loving the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder.


For the brows, whenever I have time I do fill them in with the Brow Wiz, but on days when I am super lazy I just use the Max Factor Natural Brow Styler and I am good to go. In winter I do actually let my eyebrows grow a little bit fuller for the prime reason that I would just apply the brow gel and I would be set for the day!

You know that I rarely leave my house without mascara on. I just feel that it opens up my eyes and makes me look a little more awake. As you might notice I have been loving Charlotte Tilbury products and the Full Fat lashes mascara just separates and lengthens the lashes beautifully.  


Lastly to shape my lips I apply the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in the shade Pillow Talk and apply the Dior Lip Maximizer to tie in the whole dewy look.

That is it for this look! So quick and easy right? I hope you enjoyed reading these past collaborations as I truly enjoyed working with other bloggers! Also go check out Deborah’s post which you can find on her Facebook and Instagram pages:

Tomorrow I will actually be posting another post, so stay tuned for that by following me on any of my social media accounts!

Lots of love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts