Beauty Plait Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

If you are from Malta, you should already know by now that Plait have recently started selling monthly subscription boxes. I was so excited because we haven’t been able to get our hands on beauty subscription boxes. I am a bit late to post about this, I know, however I still wanted to give you my honest opinion about the products and whether or not I would repurchase it.


The first thing which my eyes were drawn to was the Diva’s Lashes Mascara Maxi Volume from Pupa. I absolutely love this product, it separates the lashes and gives both length and volume and most importantly it does not budge or flake off. This is a full sized product and retails for around €15 euros.


The second product is the Evagarden Eye Pencil in shade number 95. It is a warm toned brown with gold glitter in it. I was a little bit nervous to use it because I tried an eye pencil with glitter in it and it irritated my eyes. Fortunately this didn’t do so. However the pigment on the eyes is not as good as you see in the swatch. I do have to go over it multiple times to get a good amount of colour payoff, so this is not a favourite of mine. This is a full sized product and retails for €9.56.


I was surprised when I saw that they put a MAC product within the subscription box! I received the MAC Dazzleglass in the shade Money Honey. This is such a pretty, fun shade. It has beautiful, pink micro glitter in it. It is definitely not my go to shade and I will not reach for it as often. However I do like the formula of this gloss, so I would give a try to other shades. This is a full sized product and retails for around €15.


Another product that we got in the box is the Milk Shake whipped cream leave-in foam. Can I just say, the scent of this is amazing, it makes you want to eat it! I applied this on damp hair and once it dried down it left my hair feeling super silky! This is not a full sized product, but you still get a considerably good amount.


Lastly there was the Teoxane Advanced Perfecting Shield. This is an essential for everyday to protect your skin from the sun. I love the formula as it sinks into the skin quickly preparing for any other products you want to apply on top. This is also not a full sized product either.


Overall I am satisfied with the products that we received in the box for last month. You also do get over €20 worth of products if you were to try it out for just one month. Right now I will not repurchase it once again as I would rather spend money on products which I know I will love. However every once in a while I will purchase it and get a little surprise of what’s inside. It is currently sold out, but if you are interested in subscribing, it will be available on 1st November!

As always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s posts hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of love,
Attaire


Comments

Popular Posts