Fall makeup look ft Morphe X Jaclyn Hill

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

As promised this week I will be sharing 2 makeup looks, a fall makeup look and of course a Halloween makeup look which will be up on Wednesday. For this fall look, I only used the Morphe palette in collaboration with Jaclyn Hill. If you did not get your hands on this palette, go get it as it has all the shades you need, especially if you love warm tones! The shipping from the official website is quite expensive, but Beauty Bay have it in stock if it has been on your wish list for a while.


As a transition shade, I used a mixture of the warm browns and blended them upwards towards the eyebrows. Further into the crease, I applied the mustard shade in the second row to give it extra warmth and depth. Then I applied the bright red-orange shade, topped it with the third colour in the last column and then applied the purple shade. The bright red shades beneath the purple made it pop out even more. Lastly to highlight the inner corners I used the first two highlighting shades in the palette.


I then simply applied the purple underneath my lower lash line and blended it out with the mustard shade. Make sure that after each colour you apply, you blend it out with a clean blending brush! A lot of people are scared to apply such bold colours because they turn out patchy. All you need is to take your time with blending, starting from the initial transition shades to the last colour you apply on your lid.

I wanted this post to be solely about the eye look so all the products used are mentioned below:
Face: Wet n Wild Photofocus foundation, Burjois bronzing primer, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, RCMA No colour powder, Morphe 9N palette
Eyes: Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette, Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara, BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Brow palette
Lips: Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick Nudist Peach

As always thank you so much for reading, if you would like to stay tuned for Wednesday's post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts! 
Lots of love,
Attaire XxX



Comments

Popular Posts