Halloween makeup look

Hello makeup lovers, welcome back to my blog!

The past two weeks makeup artists have been bringing out their face paint, blood, gems and other Halloween themed makeup. I wanted to do my take on this Halloween makeup trend. I honestly did not have any specific theme, but I knew that I wanted to use green shades around my eyes.


This makeup look is not hard at all so if you are a beginner I assure you that you are able to recreate it. I started off by placing Typhoon from Makeup Geek all over my lid and blended it upwards towards the brow. In the outer corner, I applied Enchanted Forest, also from Makeup Geek. For the pop in the center, I used the bright teal shades in the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette and in the inner corner I used the Barry M Dazzle Dust in the shade 79. To create the black circles around my eyes I used the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama in Black and buffed it out using my fingers. In order to blend the black liner with the green shades, I blended it all out with the shade Enchanted Forest.
To give it that little extra “glam” I used the shade Silver from Stellar cosmetics. Lastly I had to use lashes as it would not be complete without them. The ones I used were the Eyelure No 157.


As for the lips, I started drawing out skull teeth with a lip brush, using the same Maybelline Liner. To match my eyes I used the Stellar Cosmetics glitter in the outer part of the lips and in the center I applied the Lit glitter in the shade Back in Black. If you are looking for a good glitter glue I recommend the Lit glitter glue as it keeps it on for hours without flaking off!


For the rest of the face, I used the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation because I wanted a fuller coverage foundation. To emphasize the cheekbones I applied the darkest shade in the Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette.

That is all for this look! I wore a black wig to match my makeup and I feel like it pulled the whole look together!  I felt really weird with black hair as opposed to my blonde hair; who knows maybe someday I might actually change my hair color!

That’s all for this week loves, I hope you liked these makeup looks! As always thank you so much for reading and if you would like to stay tuned for more looks and reviews hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts!
Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts