Normaderm Scrub + Cleanser + Mask Review

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

This week I will be reviewing some skincare items that have kindly been sent to me by Vichy. I truly love this brand, I have tried other products from Vichy, which are actually in my daily skincare routine including the Ideal White Brightening Deep Cleansing Foam and the Idélia moisturizer.


They sent me the Normaderm 3-in-1 Scrub, Cleanser and Mask. This truly intrigued me, as I had never seen a product that claims to include 3 products. I have been testing this out for the past month to see how this works when my skin is breaking out and when it is in it’s driest condition.


This product has a creamy, clay consistency and has tiny pumice in it, which works as a scrub and a cleanser. I do love using this as a scrub as it is not too harsh, especially when I have extremely dry skin. It makes your skin feel super soft and helps unclog the pores.


If you were to use it as a mask, I find that you could feel and see the results more clearly as opposed to just using it as a scrub. It makes your skin feel so smooth and clean. I also tried this out when I had quite a few blemishes and it did slightly reduce the redness and dried down the blemishes. When I have very dry skin, I would still use this, however, I would need to apply a few drops of face oil and moisturizer afterward as this mask does mattify the skin.

Whether used as a cleanser, as scrub or as a mask it should only be used once or twice a week depending on your skin type. It is also an ideal product and it is easy to travel with as you do not have to carry around 3 products in your makeup bag. Overall I do highly recommend this product.

They also gave me a few samples to try out, including the Normadem Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel and the Beautifying Anti-blemish Care 24H Hydration. I love both of these products! The cleanser clears out my skin from any impurities without making my skin feel too dry. The moisturizer is quite similar to the Payot Hydra 24+ Gel-Crème Sorbet both in scent and texture. I actually like the Vichy one a little bit more as it sinks into the skin quicker and it gives me enough hydration for the rest of the day.


Overall I love these Vichy Normaderm products, I have been using their products for quite a while and I have never been disappointed. So I do highly recommend trying out their products.

I hope you enjoyed this review, as always thank you so much for reading my posts and if you would like to stay tuned for next week’s posts, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts. I am very excited for next week’s post; I gave a little hint on my Instagram account!
Lots of Love,
Attaire XxX




Comments

Popular Posts