I tried following a "Desi Perkins" makeup tutorial

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

This week I decided to jump onto the trend of trying to follow a makeup artist’s makeup tutorial. My current favourite YouTuber is Desi Perkins. I genuinely love her makeup techniques and the content she uploads on her social media. I followed this specific look because I haven’t used these colour schemes for quite a while and I had a Colourpop Supershock shadow which I wanted to use.


To start off with the eyes I used the Morphe 9N, which is a blush palette. She used a BH Cosmetics palette which I do not own, but I used the shades in the Morphe blush palette since the shades were similar and to make the look more cohesive. I applied those shades above my crease and buffed them out into my crease. The blue shades on my lid are a combination of Peacock from Makeup Geek and Jada from the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette. On top I used the Colourpop Supershock Shadow New Magic. For the eyebrows I used the Artdeco Brow Duo Powder and Liner and I have simply applied Benefit’s Roller Lash and skipped the lashes.


Desi used the Nars natural radiant long wear foundation, which unfortunately I have not got my hands on yet. However I have been mixing the Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude with the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk and they are a match made in heaven! Then I used the trusty Tarte Shape Tape Concealer and lightly set it with the Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder. To Bronze my face I applied the Benefit Hoola Bronzer and the 9N palette as a blush. To highlight my face I applied Becca Opal and Champagne Pop which is similar to the Dose of Colors Fuego.  Finally, for the lips I used Mac Velvet Teddy which has to be my all time favourite lipstick!


That is all for this week, I hope you like this recreation of Desi’s makeup look. If you would like to stay tuned for next week’s post hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts.
Lots of love,
Attaire XxX




Comments

Popular Posts