Sephora and KIKO Makeup Haul

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog!

As I did with my previous Sephora and KIKO hauls, I will split the haul into two posts, one for skincare and one for makeup. This week I’m going to show you the makeup products I got.


For some reason, when I go to Sephora I always end up buying a foundation! The Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation has been on my wish list for so long, but when I decided to buy it, it was out of stock. A lot of Youtubers actually love this foundation, so I decided to try it out. I am in the shade Fiji, if you have a similar skin tone to mine and would like to compare.  It is a little bit darker than my neck, but if I blend it down my neck slightly it would be good.
To go with it, I got the Nars Radiant creamy concealer in the shade Crème Brulée. I will be doing a review of these two products separately, I feel like these two skin products deserve a separate post.


Then I got a few brow products from Benefit. The foolproof brow powder is for my sister if you are wondering why it is so dark. I feel like this product is quite good for beginners, as it goes from lightest to darkest, which ensures that you would not go heavy handed in the inner part of your brow. I got the Goof Proof Brow pencil for myself, as I prefer a retractable pencil, as it’s quicker to apply. If you have thin brows I feel like it would be a bit hard to be precise because of the shape, but the product itself is good!


From KIKO I purchase two products, which are the Prime and Fix Refreshing Mist and the glitter liner in the shade 2.  I have used the KIKO Mist as a setting spray and I quite like it! It does not make the makeup last longer, however it does melt the powder products into your skin, which I love.
I purchased the glitter liner as I have been eying the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in the shade Distortion for quite some time, and this is practically a dupe for it! You can apply this over a black eyeliner or as I applied it, in the inner corners of your eyes for a pop of colour. It has such beautiful duo chrome to it, with gold and turquoise reflex.




Those are all the makeup products I got, if you would like to stay tuned for the other part of my Sephora haul, hit the follow button on any of my social media accounts. I will also be posting a video with another blogger in the following weeks over on my Facebook page!
As always thank you so much for reading, Lots of Love,

Attaire XxX

Comments

Popular Posts